Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New York Here I Come!

Our high school band is taking our bi-annual trip in 2 weeks. We are gonna go to New York. I am excited, but alittle nervous because I will have to make sure my little group of teens stay together! Are you kidding? These kids are gonna run me over. Must be strong! Jacob has this way about him that I always seem to let him do whatever he wants. He is very talented! Made symphonic band his first year, competition band, he lettered this year. Very bright boy, but lord the child drives his moma to ruins sometimes. I know we have 3 years until college, but he wants things to be perfect all the time. Grades are his top goal right now. He wants a scholarship to a top college. He wants to be a scientist!
Gotta stitch on my exchanges tonight!
DaisyGirl

No comments: