Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Santa SAL Update


Here is a picture of my 2nd Santa! Coming along nicely. Goal is to have him completed by the weeks end. Got a email from my exchange partner Connie, she received her bunny magnet. Glad she liked him.

Woke up this morning with a sore throat and congested head. Bummer. I almost called in sick today, but I toughed it out. Need to save my sick days for the New York trip in March with the Band. My son Jacob is excited about the upcoming trip. 18 hours on a charter bus with 55 students! Am I insane or what? Stitching time hopefully for me! Well a shower is calling my poor ole stuffed up head! thank goodness the boys scoutmaster called off their swimming merit badge class tonight! Thank you Gerald! I really didn't want to get out in the rain.

Until later,

DaisyGirl


p.s.

I got my patterns in the mail! Yea! Now to get me some linen for DT Game Board Sampler!

Plus, need to start Winter Winds by PS.

No comments: