Friday, February 9, 2007

The week's finally over!

What a week it has been. I am so tired, I can't even think straight. Schools need to let up on our kids. Between Jason and Jacob, I've been up at school everyday with some practice or project.
Now, down to stitching news. I've ordered some Dragon floss and a couple of kits, package has been shipped, now just waiting for the mail or ups to deliver.
I've started a new Santa on Wednesday. Will post a picture this weekend. Working on my exchange. I'd say about 75% finished with the stitching.
I hate to say this, but this ole bird's tuckered out. I'm heading for bed. Wrestling tournament tomorrow for one son, scout merit badge workshop for the other son. Donna's taxi cab service to the rescue!
Hope everyone has a peaceful night!
DaisyGirl

No comments: