Saturday, March 3, 2007

Groundhog freebie?



Awhile back, I was reading everyone's blog, when I happened upon a blog that someone had stitched a cute little groundhog pattern for groundhog's day. I have since kicked myself because I didn't favorite that blog so I could print it. They had a link to the pattern and I really want to stitch that little cutie. So, if anyone out who reads my blog can help me, I'd be so grateful! :)

Now, back to stitching. Another picture of Daisy! I just love this cat!

By the way, my son's girlfriend visited us today, took their picture to post on my blog. Cute little girl, very sweet.

DaisyGirl

1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I think I have that freebie at home...I'm at work right now...
e-mail me and I'll send it to you...
pfeiffers6 at sbcglobal dot net