Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Jacob!



Today my son Jacob is 15 years old. It doesn't seem possible that 15 years ago I was in labor having him. Where has the time flown? I am feeling very sad today. I always feel sad when it's one of my children's birthdays. He has had a good day. Family came by to celebrate his cake. His friend might get to stay the night with us.

I watch Jazzy tomorrow. I have the day planned for us. Lots of activities and places to go to, hopefully we have a good day. She is 2 years old and a bundle of energy. :)

I have completed 5 squares on my Game Board Sampler. Posting that picture for ya'll to see.

So far I have had a great spring break. I am planning on having Thursday just for myself. I am looking forward to that. I think I'll order Chinese food that day! I love chinese food!

Dancing With the Stars! comes on tonight, I want to make sure I am showered and stitching ready at my chair for tonights show. I love that show. Now, if only I could get John to dance.......

Hoping everyone has had a great day!

DaisyGirl


PS: I am gonna offer a Pay It Forward! The first 5 who blog me back, I will make and send you alittle something special! I've been wanting to do this for awhile. You will get your giftie from me within 6 months time! Only thing, you have to offer a PIF on your blog! I'm waiting!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi Donna, well i would love to sign up for your pif. Ive posted mine recently though...does that count?!!