Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

We have enjoyed 2 cookouts this long weekend. Graduation day cookout, then cookout with my niece and Justin. We went to the Memorial Day festival in Dacula. It was nice walking around with my husband. I was even saluted by a veteran. I was wearing a very patriotic polo shirt. Flag colors. I thought that was so nice! Very nice gentleman. I usually march in the parade with the Boy Scouts, but this year I decided to just enjoy the parade and festival instead of working it. It was lovely.
I have a class this week. I'm not looking forward to it. It will be boring. I already know alot of the info that the class will go over. But, I'll need it on record that I took the class. Sigh.....
I hope everyone has a restful holiday!
DaisyGirl

1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Enjoy your week :)
Sorry about the class....we have to do classes for continuing Ed each year and they stink!