Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thank you Vonna!





Look what Vonna made for me! I am so happy! I love it, I got 2 packages in the mail today, one from Vonna and one from Margaret. It has been 3 days of birthday joy for me. I have been wanting one of those little tins that I've seen posted on Vonna's blog and now I have one! (It will make it easier for me to make one now that I can see one in person, I'm a visual learner!)

I love sheep! It is perfect. Thank you Vonna for taking the time to make me something special! I have been blessed to make wonderful friends thru this blogging community!

I also received my Fair & Square square from Margaret, it is just so me! I love it! Center square on my quilt girlfriend! I'm excited for the next round to start. I wonder who I'll get next?

I also got this super dish from my Moma and another Jim Shore kitty. Plus I went cross stitch shopping yesterday. I ordered my linen for my round robin, I had to buy a kit from Shepherds Bush, "The Goblins", I am such a Halloween nut! Floss for my SB ornaments that I'm starting, plus some linen to get me started. Today I bought my favorite perfume "Beautiful" from Estee Lauder. If Johnny only knew how much money I've spent, I would be in trouble! hehehe

Sorry this is such a long blog! So much to be excited about!

Till later!

DaisyGirl

10 comments:

Margaret said...

A belated Happy Birthday Donna. It sounds like you had a fabulous one with many lovely gift. Vonna's tin is just too beautiful for words - love it.
So glad you like your square. It was a pleasure stitching it for you.

Sue said...

Beautiful tin that Vonna made for you. Lovely stash you got too. Happy Birthday ;)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

HURRAY! I'm glad it got there this fast...being that I just mailed it on your actual birthday ;)
Margaret's square is gorgeous and I love your dish that your Momma got you and the stash looks great too! It is my sincerest wish that you had a lovely birthday!
BIG HUGS!

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

LOVE that square in the exchange - the smoke buttons are darling.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gifts and a lovely exchange piece!!

Heidi said...

What fun presents. That dish is amazing with its patchwork accents.

Cheryl said...

I love the tin from Vonna and the squares from Margaret! The stash shopping sounds fun ;)

Julie said...

Oh goodies! Great ones too! I love your birthday presents and new stash! How is your Liberty piece coming along?

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is so awesome! Enjoy!

stitcherw said...

Wow, what lovely surprises to get, they're wonderful. SB's Goblins is so cute, I got this quite awhile ago for my stash as couldn't resist it either.
Sue