Monday, July 9, 2007

PIF Invitation!


About 3 1/2 months back I announced a PIF, well I only had one taker, and since I was one of the lucky people to get in Mary Kathryn's PIF, I'm gonna announce it again. I was fairly new to blogging back then, so I didn't get many takers.

Most of you know the drill, the first 5 who blog me back will receive a stitched lovey by me within 365 days! The only catch, is you need to do the same on your blog! I have met many wonderful new friends this way. By the way, gridding was not the only thing I worked on this past weekend! I finished my first ever PIF to send out in the mail! What do you think! I'm kinda pleased with the end result. I won't say who gets it because I'm hoping she forgot about signing up, hope it's a surprise!

It's really early, so I think I'm gonna sneak back to bed! I love summer!

DaisyGirl

7 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh, your PIF gift is delightful :)
Very nice Donna :)

Anonymous said...

Aaaw, it's beautiful, Donna!! Hope you get more takers! I've just gathered my five, so I'll wait a bit before I sign up again... :o) Good luck!!

Sue said...

Very pretty gift you received ;)

The Silver Thistle said...

Hi there! Found your blog from Cheryl's and thought I'd stop by to say 'HI!

I see your a Diana Gabaldon fan too! I just posted on my blog about my Outlander (Cross Stitch, here in the UK, lol) win from Diana!!!!

I've blogrolled you so I can keep up with all your news :)

Julie said...

Donna, I like the changes you've made to your blog.
Your first PIF is Great! I look forward to learning who its being sent to.

stitcherw said...

Your PIF is lovely. While I'd really like to do the PIF, my schedule is so unpredictible that I don't feel I can commit to doing 5 PIF's for others at this time, so I'll have to pass. Maybe if you do one in the future I can join in at that time.
Sue

anna s. said...

Oh, I wish I could sign up but nothing is less unpredictable than when my hand is healed! :) Happy stitching, ladies will love what you stitch for them!!