Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Sister Judy!

I want to wish my baby sister a wonderful birthday! I got to spend Saturday with her, we had so much fun! We went out to eat, went to Abecedarius, her local LNS, flea market fun and more! I'm so happy to have her joining me in the love of cross stitching! Yeah Judy! Check out my stash that I picked up today! So excited about all the new stuff! Check out my Halloween Man, he's made of a heavy tin metal! He is so vintage! I love him!
Cheryl, I plan to mail your squares on Monday! My sister loves it!
My brother finally had his stent removed from his kidney, I know he is feeling so much better! It took 3 surgeries to remove the biggest stone I've ever seen! Monster stone! My stones are babies compared to his! Glad he's feeling better! The family's coming over tomorrow for a cookout, we are gonna smoke some chickens again, they didn't get to come last time we smoked some chickens.
Congrats to Judy also for passing her exam, she is once again qualified to teach school again! She can teach now if she wants.
Well, sorry I haven't posted all week, I've been busy with school and the band, football season is winding down! Thank goodness!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Thanks Cheryl for the award!

DaisyGirl

1 comment:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Happy birthday to your sister! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Congrats to her for passing her exams!