Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Jason!





18 years ago, I delivered my sweet baby boy Jason! Premature, but look at him now! Not so little now. Where did those years go? I am proud of you son for being such a caring son and even though you don't clean your room regularly, that's ok! I love you Jay buggy! Hope all your dreams come true!

Look at my nephew! Tim is home for leave for Christmas, I hope he doesn't get in trouble for me posting a picture of him, something about not having the beret on in the house. Please forgive me Army! I just got to show off my nephew.

I have been baking up a storm today. I'm making everyone in my family a goody can! I've decorated it up and filled it with treats. I made fudge, pumpkin bread, spicy oyster crackers, toffee popcorn, and that was just today's baking, tomorrow I will bake more!

I'm hoping everyone will have the best holiday ever. I am blessed to have family and friends worldwide that care about me! Thank you to all!

Merry Christmas to All!

Love,

DaisyGirl

6 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Happy birthday to Jason and Merry Christmas to you all!

Carol said...

Merry Christmas Donna! And of course, Happy Birthday Jason!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jason. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Donna!!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to Jason! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Donna!

The Silver Thistle said...

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas Donna!! And belated birthday wishes to Jason too, he sounds adorable :D

And....those cans sound YUMMY!!!! lol.

Karin said...

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and all the best for the new year.