Sunday, December 16, 2007

What a Wonderful Holiday Party and Birthday for my Moma!






We had such a great time yesterday! 21 people! All family and friends! Got to meet Beverly, such a nice lady, you should see the earrings she made all the female members of the family! Hey, that's the easiest way to win our hearts. Jewelry!

My sister Judy is squealing with joy over the little crackers that she loves! And! My sister Judy gave me the pattern that I've wanted! VOHHR! Plus the linen to start! Thank you Judy!!!!!!

That's Abby with my Jacob! That's Bev with her son and Patrick, almost cut him out of the picture! Momma opening up birthday presents! Happy Day Momma!

I want to thank all my family who came and spent the day and evening with me! I am surrounded by your love and wouldn't want it any other way!

To answer who the designer was for my SBEBB ornie was, The Need'l Love Company Christmas Stocking Stuffers! So much fun to stitch! And no, putting the little stocking together wasn't hard, I used the sewing machine to sew the stocking together then hand sewed the lining and the stocking parts together. Easy!

Can't show what I'm stitching for Frosty Friends!

Have a great week everyone!

Thank you to Edgar for all my goodies you sent me! Love the mug! Candy is gone, thanks to my stomach and my boys! You are the best!

Hugs,

DaisyGirl

5 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! i am glad for you!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Looks like you had a great super time!!!
YAY...the village...maybe we can SAL or join Marie's SAL on the village...I have 2 blocks done, but I started them in 2006 :(

Marie said...

Great pics and so many smiles!

WOW, VOHRH! you should join us in the "stress free" SAL. We try to finish a block a month...sometimes we do, sometimes we don't :)

Have a WONDERFUL holiday!

Unknown said...

Wow sounds like you all had fun and you got VOHRH, how cool!

Cheryl said...

Looks like a fun time!
I love VOHRH, lucky you!!