Friday, January 18, 2008

Where did the week go?

Well, the week zoomed by. We had a mini snow flake attack. I had hoped that we would get a snow day, but we didn't. They are talking about snow here tomorrow! Cross your fingers! I went grocery shopping after work just in case we do get the snow storm they keep promising.
I've been hard at work finishing up my SBBC partners birthday gift. Can't wait to finish it and get it in the mail!
As to my feeling better....well, I feel ok today, the only thing about kidney stones is that they take time to pass. I had hoped to pass it last weekend, but it seems that the stone has settled down in a cozy spot, (that's what my kidney doctor calls it) just try to get back to normal, drink lots of lemonade and water and hope it passes soon. The stone is only 2mm in size, which I'm told can easily pass without surgery. I've passed a 6mm before, so I know the drill. But I'm feeling pretty good these past 3 days.
No pictures today! Hope I can post a picture of snow tomorrow!
Hope everyone has a great day!
DaisyGirl

4 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hmmm you must be in an area that dosen't get snow often if you're looking forward to it!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Snow, snow! i want more snow!

stitcherw said...

We're just getting cold, lots of cold, with only a dusting of snow here and there. Hope you continue to feel better, and the stone passes soon.
Sue

Cheryl said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better, hope the stone passes soon