Monday, February 4, 2008

Oh the despair....




The agony of defeat! I was so bummed that my team was beaten. The Patriots just couldn't pull this one out. Of course my husband rooted for the other team just to tease me! Hopefully next year Patriots.

Finally figured out the new program. So I have pictures! I'm knitting away, plus check out the tasty dessert I made. When I was little, my momma would make this tasty treat only during the holidays. It is a pastry filled with peanut butter, brown sugar, white sugar and cinnamon, all rolled up in a pie crust dough with butter. So yummy. I made it, it disappeared so fast, I'm gonna have to make another one! haha

Here is my progress on Janice's RR. I'm stitching The Harvesters from LHN for my square!

Well, tonight is Taste of Dacula, so I'll be leaving shortly to work up at the school for our main fundraiser! Wish us luck!

DaisyGirl

8 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That looks delicious that yummy dessert! And the RR is looking fabulous too :)
Hope you do well at the taste of Dacula!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Yummy looking dessert there! Sorry your team lost! poor girl! Your stitching looks lovely.

Unknown said...

That dessert sounds yummy! Any chance you'll share the recipe? Pretty please?
What are you knitting?

Cheryl said...

Oh that looks so good. I love cinnamon. Hmmm, wish i lived near you LOL
Your stitching looks lovely. I'll have to start thinking what i will stitch on this one

Anonymous said...

So what's a Dacula? (I admit,I thought you said Dracula and pictured quite an evening LOL)

staci said...

That pastry looks sooo yummy!!! Can I come over when you make it again??? LOL!!!

Edgar said...

What a super looking dessert! The RR is looking super!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

The RR is looking lovely!