Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Having trouble sleeping......

Gosh, I never have sleep problems, but tonight I can't sleep. One thing about GA spring weather is the blooms everywhere, my allergies are so bad tonight I can hardly breathe. Sneezing a couple times a minutes is tiring. My eyes burn. Looks like I need to call the doctor, every year around this time I have to go on meds to help me survive!
My sister is the greatest! She has picked up a Vera Bradley bag for me! I can't wait till Sunday to get it! This will be my first piece! I picked out the yellow bird design.
Well, this will be short, it's almost midnight and Ugg! I have to work tomorrow, so I better try again to sleep!
DaisyGirl

6 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Bless your heart! Sleeping is an every day issue for me. Even with meds to help me sleep. Just can't turn my mind off.

Kim B said...

Oh feel better!

Stargazer said...

You will love the VB bag!
Have you taken your allergy meds? You know better...
See you Sunday! JO

Carol said...

Oh no! I hope your sleep returns soon!

Lillie said...

Hope you are feeling better. Great progress photos.

stitcherw said...

Sorry your allergies are causing such trouble. I normally don't have to many problems, but I'm wondering if this will be a bad year as I'm having issues and sooo many people I've talked to are already complaining of running noses, sneezing, itchy eyes, etc.. Hope you get something to help you feel better soon.
Sue