Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!





Well, another week has come and gone. Sorry I haven't been able to post more often. We are having Internet issues. I am so ill with our Internet provider. I will have to drive to exchange our modem box, which I will be doing this week. Hope that it will fix the problem. It has hindered our families usage time, it drops in and out at any given time. So I'm hoping that it will last long enough to post this message!

I've got a few pictures to show. I received my Feathered Friends exchange, a sweet pinkeep, a quick pic of my Quaker Christmas start, Jacob and his friend Abby and my spa bucket that I received for Mother's Day. So nice of my family to remember me! Thank you boys and I love you John! I know the bucket really came from you! You are my soul mate!

8 more days of school! Can't believe a whole year has come and gone so quickly! I interviewed at a new school this past week, hope to get transferred, only 5 miles from my house. With gas at $3.64 a gallon, it will help!

I wish every Momma out there the best day ever!


DaisyGirl

10 comments:

Paisley said...

Happy Mother's Day!

We are having the same issue with our internet. My daughter calls it "patchy". What I call it shouldn't be repeated, haha!

Any news on your nephew? My son's tour in Korea is half over now. It's hard having him so far from home!

Julie said...

Happy Mother's Day!
I hope you enjoyed the day! Best wishes on the job interview and computer problems.

Kim B said...

I hope you had a perfect Mother's Day!

Michele said...

Happy Belate Mother's Day .. what a great spa bucket :)

Love the exchange! lovely pinkeep :)

Kathy said...

Nice little start on Quaker Christmas. What color thread and fabric are you using? Looks good.

Carol R said...

I'm waiting for a new modem box to be delivered. Although I have connection I have an ugly red ethernet cable snaked across my desk and the other computer has no connection at all. Great exchanges and a good start on QC

Judith said...

I am glad the exchange arrived and hope you like it./

Cheryl said...

I hope you get your internet issues sorted!
Lovely pinkeep you received and great mothers day gifts too :)

Lana said...

Great new start on QC!!! Looks great! and good luck on the new school thing! I totally understand. I live 2.1 miles from my work, i use half a tank for every 2 weeks! SO nice in this time of HIGHER than HIGH gas prices! Happy stitching!

Wendy said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! And get your internet issues sorted out!