Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I know I'm crazy but.....

Edited on Thursday: Yahoo! I've already got Edgar, Ulla, and Hannah interested so far! I will hold it open for a couple more days to see if I get 2 more, if not then it will be just the four of us. Come join!
I really want to do a Halloween RR! If you might be interested, let me know! I know we wouldn't have it finished in time for Halloween for this year, but just think it will grace your homes for next year!!!!

I love Halloween! Hope you do too!

(I know, I know, just go ahead and shoot me!)

8 comments:

Kendra said...

Cute idea! I love Halloween...but after the RR-stealing I've read about lately, I'm quite hesitant to do anything like that. I'm surprised you'd want to trust people like that again! :-)

Hannah said...

Hey Donna. I'd be interested in doing a Halloween/Fall RR. I think it would be neat to have 50 x 50 sections kinda like fair and squares. What do you think?

Kim B said...

I'm not nearly ready for a RR but I hope you have fun getting this together!

Ulla said...

I am as crazy as you are. I would love to join this, I love Halloween.

Edgar said...

Sweet Donna - count me in!!!!

I am such a sucker for Halloween!!

edgar

Carol said...

Call me crazy! But I am game - definitely interested!!

Shelley said...

Hi, I'm de-lurking to ask if I could participate. I have been wanting to do a RR, so far I've only participated in exchanges. (Well, after having my very first RR stolen 10 years ago...) I can provide names of exchange partners as references if you'd like to have more info about me. Hope to hear from you!

Shelley

valerie said...

Donna...what a cute idea! I love Halloween and would love to participate but I thik it depends on when you plan to start the RR. I'm a bit commited with exchanges for the next month.