Saturday, June 7, 2008

Great mail day for me!



I had 2 packages waiting for me today, Heidi sent me my F&S squares, 4th of July ones, plus my linen that I ordered for my Halloween rr. The linen looks so much better in person. I had a hard time getting a good picture.

John and I went out for dinner and drinks! We had a great time. We alternate so we have a sober driver. I was the driver tonight! I was hit by a drunk driver when I was little, so I am always careful! Better to be safe than sorry!

I've also been working on some handmade one of a kind Eagle invitations for my friends whose sons have earned the Eagle Scout Rank. Go Neil, Ben and Matthew! My Jacob will be next to earn his! Can't wait till he does!

Well, off to finish those invitations.

See ya!

DaisyGirl

4 comments:

Kim B said...

I love that fabric! And those squares are great too! Eagle Scouts! How wonderful! My brother is an Eagle Scout - we were a big scouting family :)

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

What a great mail day for you!

Michele said...

What great squares you received! This was a fun exchange :)

Love the fabric!

Kathy said...

Great mail day for you. Cannot wait to see your Halloween RR.