Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

42 years ago, my mother blessed me with life! Thank you Momma! I love you!
I was the apple of their eye, still am after all these years. I will most likely post twice today. It is 12:11 am, and I can't sleep, so I'm cruising the internet highways!
My nieces are here tonight, they had VBS tonight and they came home all excited! I'm thankful for SIL Cathy for taking them! They will spend tomorrow night with Aunt Cathy, since I have to take my Daddy to the heart doctor Thursday morning.
Thank you Vonna for the email! I was excited to get all those! Thanks a million!
Well, that's it for now. I should try to sleep, the girlies will be up at the crack of dawn!
See ya!
DaisyGirl

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happ Happy Birthday, Donna!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Carol R said...

Happy Birthday Donna!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Donna! I hope you have a fantastic day!!

Edgar said...

Happy Birthday Donna!!!!!!

Iris said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Donna
Happy birthday to you !!!!!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Happy birthday to you! Have a fantastic day sweetie!

stitcherw said...

Happy Belated Birthday, hope you had a wonderful day.
Sue

Terry said...

Happy belated Birthday to YOU!!!

anna s. said...

Happy Birthday, Donna!!!!! Hope you're enjoying a *very* special day with your closest folks!!!!

Joanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you! We share the same day! Hope you had a geat day!

Kathy said...

Hope your day was a happy one!!