Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lookie what I got!!!!!




My early birthday present came! My Needlework System. So far, it's been awesome! How did I stitch without this thing! I'm still getting the hang of two handed stitching.


I'm waiting on my linen for Halloween RR! I'm a closet vampire nut, so my outlet will be the new witching for stitching site. Check it out often, as I'm adding new artwork regularly.


Both my boys are sun burnt like fried bacon! I feel for them, I've been trying to stay out of the sun. I went and got aloe vera for them today. You can't forget to reapply the sunscreen while swimming!


No word yet from Lizzy, so I don't know whether to travel to N.C. or not. I've still got my fingers crossed.


Working on my Quaker Critter exchange, so no pictures yet!


Off to stitch!


DaisyGirl

6 comments:

Carol R said...

Nice Needlework System Donna - do you just flip it to get to the back?
And let me be the first to wish you an early Happy Birthday!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

HURRAY!!! Don't you just LOVE it?!
I sure do love mine ;) CONGRATS!!!

Kim B said...

What a spectacular piece of stitching equipment!

Julie said...

Ouch! Vinegar is good for sun burns or so I think. I could bath in the stuff, forget the smell, it sure takes the burn out!
I don't know how you stitch with that thing, but I'm glad you enjoy it. I've always only ever stitched in hand.
Looking forward to following the new site.

Edgar said...

What a great system!!! Congrats!!!

Kathy said...

Echo Julie's advice for vinegar for sunburns. It works very well. Takes the sting out. The smell does not linger.

Look forward to seeing your progress on the Halloween RR.