Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sleeping baby........



I babysat Kadence yesterday, so her family could go to the funeral. She was very quiet, didn't make a sound the whole time. She took her bottle at 1pm and napped until her Mommy picked her up!
Thank you Vonna! Vonna sent me some of her favorite linen for my b-day, so I'm gonna get to try Sassy's linens. It's very nice, smooth feeling and not scratchy.
I'm planning my 4th of July party, I've lots to do. I always make little goodies to give to my family. So I'm gonna be busy this week getting the house cleaned and yummys made. Usually I have 15 people here, that's all my side of the family.
Update on my RA/PA, I will start a IV infusion called Remicade in a couple of weeks. I have to get a chest xray and a TB test, which I got the TB test yesterday, I go back Monday for them to check my test site. My other medication Methotraxate hasn't really done much, so we are gonna combine it with the Remicade.
No job news yet.
I got my floss in the mail, so I can start on Cheryl's rr, I'll be working on that this weekend. Still haven't decided what to stitch on Lesley's yet. so many to choose from!
Well, off to do some Saturday chores!
DaisyGirl

5 comments:

stitcherw said...

What a cutie. Glad you had such a good, and easy, time with her visit. I'm so sorry to hear about Gary's death though, how sad. The family will have a lot to deal with. Glad you had a lovely birthday, the bag looks wonderful.
Sue

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Such a precious baby girl! I will keep praying for the family. Hope and pray as well the treatments will help you. Huggles

staci said...

Happy be-lated birthday! You look fabulous :)

Irene said...

Such a cute sleeping angel.

Wendy said...

I've missed your birthday but a belated Happy Birthday to you, Donna! Your pictures look wonderful and you received some great gifts.

What a beautiful little baby - I'm sure she will bring a lot of soothing to the poor family at such a sad time.