Friday, December 26, 2008

Hoping everyone had a Merry Christmas!
















I'm wishing everyone a wonderful holiday. We all had a great Christmas here! Assorted pictures of our Christmas follows=John with his new tool, Jason with a Zune, Jacob with his new musical toy! What was I thinking? Electric guitar! I need to get him headphones! Jazzy with her new Disney Tinkerbell! (I did good on that one!) Elizabeth with Jazzy. Jackson, Bony, and Jason with his new necklace. The only person who didn't get in the pictures was me. I always forget and I'm so busy capturing everyone else's joy! It makes me very happy to see happy faces!





I'm very tired today, just gonna rest and order takeout for dinner tonight.





I need to hurry and finish my Halloween RR, it's due to travel on the 30th of this month! Gonna start tonight.





Well, I wish everyone a happy day and bless everyone I know!





DaisyGirl

3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Great pics and wonderful memories!!
So glad ya'll had a wonderful Christmas!!

Paisley said...

Merry Christmas, Donna!

Michele said...

Looks like everyone had a great Christmas! You are good mom getting him the guitar! lol