Sunday, February 1, 2009

Quick Update......

We lost our main computer due to a nasty bug of some sort. And, horrors all my pictures were on that computer. So Terry, I'm sorry I will attempt to take new pictures and try to load them on our second computer. I finally was able to persuade my hubby that the boys needed their own computers in their rooms. Yea to John for buying the boys new computers. We got Jacob a laptop, and Jason a desktop. They got to choose which one they wanted. Also AT&T will be setting up a wireless network by Friday so the boys will have Internet in their own rooms! I'm so excited about that most of all. To be able to sit in my living room, in front of the fire and cross stitch in peace and quiet! No more music, or gaming to listen too. I can't wait!
I have been working on finishing Edgar's Quaker RR. It should be finished tomorrow, and then I will send it on to Carol. I'll be glad to get his in the mail. I think I got behind, but I ended up having Edgar's and Rowyn's RR's at the same time. Whew! I got to hurry!
I'm also working on my PS exchange. I've been ebaying quite abit here lately to stock up on numerous designs for the year long PS exchange. I just won Rabbit Folk for 99 cents! Wahoo!
I'm gonna look again tonight before I go to bed!
Hoping everyone is having a great weekend.
DaisyGirl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Congratulations on your new-won peace and quiet! I can't wait to see how the RRs turn out. I guess you can't show it, but still...whine....

Tammy said...

Very generous to get the kids their own computers! Now you can have some peace, lol.

Cindy F. said...

I hate to hear about your computer crashing and you losing so much, but congrats on getting a new one...and computers for the kids too!
I recently stocked up on PS's too since I'm also in the PS Year Long Exchange. Sounds like you're really racking up some good ones!
Good luck with the RR's. I'm sure you'll do just fine!

stitcherw said...

Good luck with your ebay stashing, and have fun with having the new computers all set up. It does sound like it will make for more peaceful stitching.
Sue

Michele said...

glad you are back :) and you'll love wireless!!!