Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Disney Pictures!




Kyle is such a clown! Very fun to be around!


I am happy to be home, I finally got to stitch yesterday. I did take some stitching with me on the bus ride. But that proved harder to do than I thought. I sat at the back of the bus near the bathroom, and every bump or jump made me prick my fingers. So I ended up just reading my magazine.
Since I am so far behind on my stitching, this weekend I'm gonna pull a all weekender of stitching. I've got the next Quaker ready to start. I'm tackling the horns this time! Hope I don't have to frog too much! (hahaha)
My Daisy and Butters were both lost without me. They turned to John for lap time. He says he doesn't like animals much, but let me tell you this, he's an old softie at heart.
Enjoy more pictures! I'm gonna try to add the video, so hopefully I'll get it loaded without too much problem.
Spring break is just around the corner! I'm looking forward to some me time!

Hugs to all my friends!
DaisyGirl

4 comments:

Kim B said...

You met Tigger! DS is a huge Tigger fan! Lucky you!

I can't stitch or read while moving at all. I get terrible motion sickness! So you impress me that you could read on the bus!

I got a bath tonight. A little me time, just like you said :)

Cheryl said...

Your trip looks like so much fun!
Im very jealous of your all weekend stitching plans-i long for some time like that again!! Enjoy x

CindyMae said...

So glad that you are home safe and sound! I know that it was tiring but it looks like you all had an awesome fun time!!! Hope you have a great time stitching and just relaxing this weekend!!

Tammy said...

Looks like you had a FABU time! I would love to take my son there sometime. Great pics!