Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another week flies by!

Where does the time go? Another week has just zoomed by again! We won our football game, had our all night sleepover for the band kids, tried to pass a kidney stone(no luck with that!) Why is it the busier I become, the more my body falls apart? I can't win, but hey, at least it happened on the weekend and hope that I will make it in to work tomorrow.
News about my Jacob: My son is being inducted in to the National English Honor Society! Wahoo! Another honor cord for my baby when he graduates! I am very proud of him. He went and visited Berry College on Saturday with a couple of his best friends. We will visit as many colleges as we can in the next few months. Plus all the applications to fill out. This will be an exciting time for Jacob. We have a college fair this Thursday night, so hope that proves us a chance to see and learn about other colleges.
No pictures tonight, but I did get the devils horns on Val's RR finished! Yea for that. Hang in there Val, I'm trying to finish your RR this week!
Wishing everyone a great week!
DaisyGirl

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Prayers for the kidney stone. Been through that more than once. They are no fun.

Anonymous said...

Owwwweee ... sorry to hear about the kidney stone.

Congrats to your son! That is fabulous!

Kim B said...

Way to go Jacob!! I hope you are feeling better soon! I've never had kidney stones but I understand they are quite painful :(