Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Where have I been?


Home! Or to be precise, the couch or my bed! I twisted my back and I stayed well medicated, went back to the doc today and I'm getting along better. Has anyone ever had a deep tissue massage? If you've had one, email me and tell me if I should look into that. Having the PsA and Fibro really stinks, but my hubby makes me feel so much better! (This gesture performed by my hubby rates a #1 in my book. He scooped my kitties cat box!) Never in my life would I guess he would do this for me! I love you Johnny!

So Michelle, I'm heading to the post office tomorrow with all your goodies! I hope you like all your prezzies!

I heard thru the grapevine that the Christmas Ornie issue is out? I'm watching for the mailman!

I am in love with the Halloween Blackbird Designs book! Love It!

I'm hoping everyone is well and having a great week!

Btw, I ordered Tanya's Christmas Issue of her Sampler Girl Pamphlets and it's perfect! I love Snug in their Beds, plus Love Birds! Great job on the Sampler Companion!

Hugs my friends!

DaisyGirl

Christmas is just around the corner!

9 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Ouch!!! Sorry to hear about your back. Take good care.

Glad you are enjoying the Christmas Companion Booklet :)

Tanya

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Hi Donna! 5 years ago when I hurt my shoulder and I was preganant with Ellie, I couldn't have any drugs to help me with it, so they sent to Physical Therapy. The PT did deep muscle massage on me every other day for about 2 months. It hurts, but it works :)

Faye said...

Take care of yourself!!!! I mean that!! Do the deep tissue...it will pain you todo it, but well worth it afterwards!! I promise. Faye

Tammy said...

Oh Donna, I hope you start feeling better soon! Back troubles are the worst.

Edgar said...

So sorry to hear about your back - and YES -YES-YES - if you get the chance for a deep tissue massage take it!!! I have had them in the past and though they are a bit "rough" ... when you are finished up you feel so relaxed and "jelloy." Like Vonna said - it hurts but works

Coni said...

So there I was...laying on a table at the Mayo Clinic Scottsdale with a frozen shoulder (a nice left over from surgery), when in walks the most beautiful man I had ever seen. His name was Hans and he told me that he was there to ROLF me.

Had he not been so gorgeous, I would have said "!!!!!", but instead I demurely nodded and let him begin.

ROLFING, as it turns out is the evil twin step sister of deep tissue massage.

I was bruised for a month but have never had a problem with that shoulder since then.

Go for it! Just close your eyes and picture whatever hunky dunk does it for you and enjoy!

Kit said...

I hope you are back on your feet soon.

stitcherw said...

Between your cold earlier and now your back, I'm so sorry it's not going better for you lately. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Sue

CindyMae said...

I am so sorry that you hurt your back. I do hope that you are all better soon!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you!