Saturday, December 12, 2009

Major Prayers Needed!!!!!!

Goodness friends, the Bennett family needs your prayers again. Late last night, we all rushed to Saint Joseph's Hospital because Johnny's other sister Connie had to have emergency open heart surgery. I know it scared the pants off Johnny, because as soon as he got home we took off to the hospital. I've known Connie longer than Johnny and I would be devastated if that girl was gone from my life. She introduced me to her brother, and here we are 24 years later. She is 2 years older than me friends.
Ladies, please, please, please do not under estimate your heart if you have any chest discomfort or heartburn at all. Connie is in CCIU and I'm blessed that she is a fighter. We did get to see her for about 10 minutes today and I went home and cried with relief that she made it thru the surgery. We still have a couple of days of keeping our fingers crossed that she continues to get better and her new double by-pass will work. Bless her heart, all she could think about was getting presents for her family! I told Charles(her hubby) to call on us for help. I hope that he does, family means everything to me!
I got a sneak peek at the new cross stitch shop, Terrie I love the pink walls! I can't wait! We have to wait on the fire marshal before we can get in there and start setting up. It's so exciting!
Well friends, I've got to get my tree decorated, I'm having a little get together tomorrow for my family unless things don't go well with Connie tonight. Keep praying for her please!
Hugs and well wishes!
DaisyGirl

9 comments:

JillMN said...

Oh dear, your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all will be well. Take care.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Prayers for a fast recovery!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

You surely do have our prayers here! Bless you guys all!

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness, thats awful. Will put her on our prayer wall at church today {{hugs}}

Lisa said...

I am so sorry to hear the news, I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Good advice for all us women!

Kim B said...

Oh Donna. You guys have had such a rough year. She is definitely in our prayers.

Carol R said...

Sending healing thoughts across the ocean for dear Connie!

stitcherw said...

How scary, I'll keep you all in my prayers. I hope she recovers quickly and is back home soon.
Sue

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.