Sunday, February 7, 2010

SuperBowl Sunday!

Well, we had tons of goodies to eat, friends to see! Karen is doing this incredible huge cross stitch design. Geez! I'm such a wimp! I like smaller projects! hahaha
Market is coming up soon for the cross stitch shop. Busy, busy, busy! I myself can't wait to see all the cool new patterns and goodies. I sure hope Blackbird Designs come out for another winning monthly series! I know I'll buy them.
I'm trying to figure out how to put a picture that was taken of me on blogger from my cell phone. Gosh, I hate being a girl sometimes. (Nah!) It does make it easier to get a guy to do it for you. (yeah, yeah, I know, I'm bad! So shoot me!)
Hoping that your football team won! I voted for Peyton Manning's team. I really don't know why, just picked him, because I recognised his name. Isn't that terrible!
Have a great night!
DaisyGirl

No comments: