Saturday, March 6, 2010

Can I get better?


I have Bacteria Pneumonia, this is totally crazy. So, I have another round of a different antibiotic to try plus refills on cough and Mucinex. The doctor feels that I have just gotten so worn down and that I need rest, but try telling the school that. I'm not sure if it is worth it friends. I love the kids, but I want not to be sick all the time too.

John is getting better from the flu, he is tired but feeling better. So far the boys have shown immunity so far. I've got my fingers crossed for them. The headache is horrible, I've had a headache now daily for 7 days.

I am thrilled with Honeysuckle Manor! Blackbird Designs has done it again, I cannot wait to show Terrie the pinball that I have made. It was very quick to stitch and fun to do.

I am tired, yet not sleepy, I think I will go lay down and watch a movie.

Night friends!

DaisyGirl

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Sending hugs your way and hope that you all get to feeling better soon and that the rest of the family stays well.

Kim B said...

Oh no Donna! That sounds miserable! I will keep you in my prayers that you're feeling better soon.

Carol R said...

Get well soon Donna. Not a good idea to be working in a kitchen when you feel unwell!
Hugs from across the pond!

Pam said...

I'm sorry that you are so sick. Please take care of yourself, and listen to the doctors. Get some rest and drink plenty of fluids. I have found that that helps alot. Feel better soon.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Hate to hear you are sick !!! You take care of yourself now....

Shelleen said...

I hope that you feel better soon.