Thursday, April 22, 2010

Look at Sweet Alora! Smiling!


Despite that mean ole nose tube, look at our girl Alora! Such a sweet baby girl! She is getting better everyday. Thank you Lord! We are thankful for all prayers lifted up to God for Alora's sake. I'm glad for friends who care!


Yes, I'll probably be boohooing alot these next couple of weeks, so I'll try not to be too sentimental, but I know that will most likely not work. Trying to find the perfect song for Jacob's slide show is horrible! I haven't found the right one yet. Any suggestions? I've got quotes ready, haven't written my letter to him yet, I'm dreading that one. I remember last year writing Jason's, a weekend spent crying my heart out. See, here I go AGAIN! Can't help it friends, bear with me.


On the stitchy front, I started that beautiful cardinal in Blackbird designs Joyeux Noel book! I'm using the silks and they are heaven to stitch with! Plus, I need to get a couple more Wickeds done, something for Band Moms who I like! lol

Hugs,

DaisyGirl

6 comments:

Faye said...

Glad the baby is getting better~~ I started the BBD pattern with the red bird Tues night..... CANNOT put it down~~~ Enjoy, Faye

Ranae said...

Awww! Such a sweet little angel.
I hope she continues to do well.
God Bless!!!

Kim B said...

Praise God!

Good luck putting everything together for your graduating gentleman!

Anonymous said...

glad Alora is doing better! I will continue to keep her in my prayers.
I know how you feel about your son! My daughter is graduating from college next month...I remember when she graduated from high school....I was a basket case...and now I am having the same feelings again because she is going on for her Masters and is going all the way to Mississippi to UMiss. I'm gonna miss her so much. Now I am only 370 miles away but after August she will be 1000!
Anyway...good luck finding the right song and enjoy the whole celebration (HUGS)

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

So good to see that sweet little smile.

Cindy F. said...

Look at that precious child!! So happy she's getting better:) Sending you big hugs and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Best wishes for your graduation plans:) Deep breath mother:)