Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break Week!




Ah, spring break is here! I plan to sleep in everyday, cross stitch when I want to, and take naps if desired! Yes, that is how I plan to spend my spring break. Chores are done for the day and I'm just chillin with the computer.


It's Stitch-In tonight and I'm going. I'll have to fix dinner first for the boys, but it will be an easy recipe. Meatballs and noodles!


I heard that my Easter exchange partner did receive my package, so I can show y'all what I made for Gaby. I know she liked everything I sent!


It's gonna be a fly by post, I've got to finish up some stuff before I leave tonight for stitch-in.


See ya!


DaisyGirl

3 comments:

saras said...

could you tell me the name of the pattern for the fob? that is adorable!

Brigitte said...

A very nice Easter exchange you sent to Gaby. No wonder that she liked it.
I hope your stitch-in was as gorgeous as the one you showed pictures of.

Michele said...

OMG I love that fob! Need/WANT that pattern name .. please :)

Gaby was certainly spoiled :)