Monday, December 27, 2010

As I sit here...........

My house is so quiet except for the TV noise in the background. Both boys are gone with friends and John is still working late. I guess I must get used to the quiet, even though my heart is protesting the fact that my children are older and will be venturing out on their own. Spring semester starts Jan. 6th for Jacob, I'm glad he has chosen to live at home to save money, I will be taking him every morning to campus so we will see how that goes.
I'm working on my niece's baby sampler and as soon as I get my charger back, I'll post pictures of what i have! Little Reagan is doing better, we are hanging in there. Some sleep apnea problems going on and we need to be able to maintain our weight and our body temp, but other than that, she is breathing on her own. Go baby girl! Aunt Donna wants to hold you!
I get to see my baby sis tomorrow so I'm happy for that!
Hugs my friends!
DaisyGirl

2 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Changes don't come easy do they?

Stargazer said...

Cool New Years Day blog sides.
Sorry you are lonely. I am always nearer than you think plus if you want to borrow 2 fiesty and loud noisemakers I'm pretty sure I know how you can get them for a day or two.....