Monday, January 17, 2011

Finally got to hold Reagan!


Look at me! I got to get my baby fix for the day! lol Went over to see my niece Tiffany and to love on my great niece Reagan :) She is so sweet and tiny! She weighs 5lbs and 3oz now! 18.5" long. She drinks this special preemie formula, I got to feed her today. Tiffany got up and started doing some chores that needed done since I was there to hold the squeaker!
I am back to school tomorrow! Boo-hoo! I really liked having all this extra time off! At least we only have a 4 day week!
I started another ornament last night, plus I'm working on a wedding sampler for my brother and soon to be sister in law! No wedding date yet, but since this is a pretty big piece, I figured I better get started!
See ya tomorrow!
DaisyGirl

6 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Reagan is so precious !! Just want to sqeeze her and kiss on her !!!

the striped rose said...

What a cutie-pie!

Liz said...

She is adorable. She looks like she is "catching up" wonderfully!

Unknown said...

What a doll...babies are so delicious!

Hope to see you at the Feb camp...did you get to see the model I sent Terrie yet? I sure hope she likes it...

How are your neighbors with the house fire doing?

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Tammy said...

OMG, that baby is adorable!!! Thx for commenting on the blog-just lost my blogging mojo for quite a while! Hope to get it back!

Cheryl said...

Cuuuuutttteeee!!!!