Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wow! Where have I been?






Summer has come and I have been busy! John and I went to St.Augustine for a much needed week away! It was awesome and almost like a mini second honeymoon. We had a wonderful time! Makes me hope to live on the beach one day.
I am excited to say that I've been invited to join the PINS cross stitch group. My first meeting/stitch-in will be this Saturday! My birthday too! What a great present to me! I'm still helping out at the shop once a week during the summer. I watch the shop on Tuesdays and then we have our little stitch-in on Tuesday night! I named our little group, we are "The Hooty Girls"! I love owls and we all have boobs! No pun intended! Jacob is designing me a cute logo for the group! Can't wait to see what he has designed for me to stitch.
I'm still on my weight loss journey, I'm down 65lbs, I've got 20 more to go to reach my goal. I haven't worn a size 12 in soooo long! It's been so worthwhile, I love going to the gym now, I don't want to go back to size 22 ever again! Now, I just have to get my kid Jason on track! lol
Stitching has been alittle harder for me due to my vision issues, but I'm going to the eye doctor in July, so I'm hoping for some change! I'm looking forward to this week! Hope we get to go canoeing, just John and I. Cross our fingers that he has a free day for me! He's been having to travel to South Carolina to work, he stays at a hotel during the week and comes home for the weekend.
I'll try not to be such a bad blogger! I've been reading y'all's, just not blogging myself! I've missed it, so I'm hoping to blog at least twice a week!
Hugs,
DaisyGirl

1 comment:

Pam said...

Welcome back! I left my blog to sit for months and now that I am back to it I remember how much I enjoyed it! You should be proud of yourself for your weight loss success. Keep up the good work!