Sunday, March 4, 2007

Thank you!

Thanks Vonna, I'll email you. I am so excited to stitch that little guy. I like to have holiday related items up on my mantel. I know it's too late for this year, but I'll at least have it finished for next year.
I have almost finished my one PS exchange. I have stitched off and on this past weekend as I could. Finishing is always my least favorite part. I worry about it looking perfect. I sure hope my exchange partner likes it. I know I do. Tomorrow is back to work. I'm in the kitchen Monday thru Wednesday. I'm in charge of making sure there is enough food for 1000 kiddies! Very stressful when you are head cook in the kitchen. We have a rotation, so it's only 3 days in a row for kitchen duty, then it's 5 days off to do other stations.
Will post again tomorrow!
DaisyGirl

No comments: