Thursday, May 9, 2024

Where have I been?

 Life certainly doesn’t stop, does it? 

I have missed my blog, yet I wasn’t such a great steward of it these past long years. I was sucked in by Facebook but have decided that fb is simply not worth my time. So many distractions and attempts to trick you into thinking that everyone is your friend. But secretly destroying the very depths of your soul. The constant negativity and the endless attempts of hacking. Ugh! I have stepped back from fb and turned to Instagram. I post from Instagram mostly but even that has become ridiculous mostly due to the constant men professing their love. I swear, it’s a rat race. So I figured I would open up my blog and try again. I still have fb due to the fact that my family in Pennsylvania rely on that platform to keep abreast of the family.

Life hasn’t been kind, I endured the loss of both parents. My Momma in 2017 and my Daddy in 2022. My brother in law Jimmy last year 2023. My sweet pups Huckleberry and Wally are waiting at Rainbows Bridge for me. I am now disabled and quite unhappy about that. Spinal surgery was a disaster and titanium steel that was supposed to fix everything became a nightmare. Hardware malfunction and screws breaking are such a thing. I am not lucky 🍀, if it will break on me, it will. I am prone to disaster! lol 


I do have a dachshund pup called Auggie Doggie now that has helped heal my heart. He is the sweetest little thing and honestly saved me from a mental breakdown. I am indebted to my husband who purchased him for me. I am looking forward to Johnny retiring in June and looking forward to having him home with me everyday. I know he is ready also. 

I hope to rediscover old friendships and make new ones through blogging once again. 

Hugs from my heart to yours!

Donna May

No comments:

Where have I been?

  Life certainly doesn’t stop, does it?  I have missed my blog, yet I wasn’t such a great steward of it these past long years. I was sucked ...