Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Beginnings of Graduation Stitching


Here is the beginnings of Anglyn's graduation present. I have changed the hair color to represent Anglyn's hair and the school's colors. Plan to stitch more on it tonight during Dancing with The Stars!

Still under the weather, had my test on Monday. Now the waiting game. Hope to hear something soon.

We are down to 26 days of school! Yeah baby! Can't wait! Summer vacation is calling my name.

My local cross stitch shop called to tell me my Cat and Mouse pattern from Workbasket is in, I need to get down there asap. I want to stitch those!!!
Well, need to rest and stitch.
Till later,
DaisyGirl

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

You've made a great start!

Julie said...

Good Morning, I think your blog spot looks really nice and I enjoy having lots of pictures to look at.
I hope you hear soon about your medical tests and get to feeling better quick.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a great start :)
I do hope that everything comes out fine with your test.
Hugs

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is an awesome start my dear! I can't wait to see more of it. Hope you are feeling better real soon. I am anxious to hear the results. Hope that doesn't take too long!

anna s. said...

The results of the tests will be GOOD!! (hugs)