Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Angelynn with her present!


I gave Angelynn her graduation present on Saturday. I forgot to post it to my blog. So here she is, all happy to have graduated high school.

My class was really boring today. I did learn a new tidbit of info, but it doesn't affect me, just the manager, oh well, 3 more days to go!

I started my square last night, worked on it today during my hour lunch break during my class. Would you believe the cafeteria wanted $5.95 for a ham and cheese sandwich? I'm bringing my lunch tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great evening!

DaisyGirl

4 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It made up beautifully Donna :)
5.75 for a sandwich..that's highway robbery!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is such a sweet picture!

Julie said...

The grad piece finished great! Happy Stitching - Julie

stitcherw said...

Wow, look at that smile. It turned out adorable, and she certainly seems to agree.
Sue