Thursday, June 21, 2007

Girls go home today.





Life will get back to normal, I will be glad to rest. I am tired. I know my youngest son Jacob will be glad to have his time back. They love their Jacob. We went to the park today and both boys went with us, then we went to Burger King to eat and play. Caroline can quickly make a buddy anywhere go. Madeleine is more reserved and shy.

I have worked a tiny bit on my Liberty, need to get stitching as July 4th is coming upon me fast. Monday is my birthday, so for a early birthday present we are going to the GA Aquarium tomorrow. I love the otters. I hope to see them during our visit.

I plan to go to the cross stitch shop hopefully next week. I'm also gonna order from Mary Kathryn's shop. Birthday present spending time for me!

Well, I need to load up the little girls to take them to Grammy's and Papa's. Post later.

DaisyGirl

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

The girls looks cute! Liberty is coming along well. Enjoy your day at the aquarium

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

The girls are just precious!

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Darling pictures of the girls! Hey, happy birthday to YOU. Enjoy that birthday shopping ~ go wild for stash. LOL