Friday, December 28, 2007

It's Friday!

Thursday was spent returning stuff that didn't fit Jacob. He is very picky about what he wears! Worse than a girl I think. The whole time at the mall he would look at something, too fruity, too ugly, no way! I just ended up putting money on a Macy's gift card for the boy.
Next we went to the Honey Baked Ham store. Our favorite splurge after Christmas. Tim arrived back over at my house for another visit.
I finished my Fair & Square #4 exchange! Off to the post office later! I'm thinking I will skip #5 so I can have plenty of time to stitch for my SBBC partner. Want to make sure I'm not crunched for time.
Poor John is working 12 hour days this week, he was so tired last night.
I'm gonna have a important blog on Dec.31st! So stay tuned!
Well, signing off for now. All the boys are still sleeping and it's 11am here, they must have stayed up all night!
DaisyGirl

5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Hey! I posted one of my squares today too! And I'm feeling the crunch of exchanges coming up...so skipping sounds good to me! LOL!

Your previous posts look like a good time was had by all...we just got back home and I'm busy packing away the decorations and new toys...never ending...
Talk to you soon!
Love ya!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I will be waiting for that important blog post! huggles!

stitcherw said...

Looks like you've all been having a wonderful time, lots of lovely pictures in your recent postings. As to clothing, I gave up trying to buy clothes for my DD quite awhile ago for the same reason. Gift cards are so much easier, she can get just what she wants and needs.
Sue

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

I love honeybaked ham - enjoy!! Hope your start to 2008 is a great one.

Tanya

Dani - tkdchick said...

I look forward to seeing what you stitched for F&S