Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I was tagged the other day.....

So I have to list 7 facts about myself, so here goes!
1. I hate the way grass feels on my feet! Ohh, can't stand it!
2. I dislike clowns, they bother me. It started when I was little and went to the circus.
3. I really don't know what I want to be yet. I should go back to school, but I'm scared.
4. I love tea parties.
5. I would love to have my short stories published. I dream of being a writer. Always have.
6. I want so badly for my boys to go to college, I never did and I want more for them.
7. I would love to go to Alaska one day.

So, now I need to tag acouple of friends. Here's the rules, you blog seven facts about yourself, then you pass it on to your friends, letting them know you have been tagged.
Here's the hard part, most everyone I know has been tagged recently, so I tag Judy, Cheryl (I think it's been awhile since you were tagged), Anna, if you want to play, gosh everyone I know has been tagged. So if you are reading and you want to play, please play. It's fun to read and learn about each other.
Now my sister Judy has a new blog, and she has finished her first cross stitch piece on linen. Please check her out http://stargazer-wishinguponastar.blogspot.com/.
I'm tuckered out tonight, I've been head cook in the kitchen these past 2 days and I'm exhausted! Thank goodness I go to floater tomorrow.
Have a great night!
DaisyGirl

6 comments:

Stargazer said...

Shame on you for tagging me Donna May. You know that I can't let the world see my soul.
I will give it a go but you are the only blogger I know. So what do I do?

Anonymous said...

oooh I don't like clowns either. Aren't they just too creepy?!

Carol R said...

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up and I retired at the end of December lol

Oh don't come to my house as I have a collection of porcelain clowns - creepy for you!!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I am glad I am not the only one that does not like clowns!

anna s. said...

I will...
Loved the post about your sons!!

Carol R said...

Almost forgot one of my best friends from Ohio is a clown and I was once told my spirit guide is a clown!