Sunday, February 17, 2008

Linen for Quaker RR bought and ready!



I went shopping today with my sister! She lives near Abcedarius (her LNS) and I just love it, it's such a shame that they are an hour away from me, in reality, that's probably a good thing because I would most likey drop by the shop every day or so. I'd never have any money, but I'd be happy!
I picked out my linen and silk colors. Now just waiting for my pattern to come, I ordered last week as soon as Edgar advised which pattern we were using. Of course I also bought a few pieces of assorted linen squares. The shop owner always has a basket with smaller pieces of linen that are perfect for smaller projects, I stock up everytime I go. I bought alot of neat patterns to add to exchange goodies. I have three upcoming. Tea Time, Ewe to You, and Feathered Friends!
Next we went out to eat to Olive Garden! Was very good, only ate a salad and 2 bread sticks! Then every girls fantasy or nightmare in my sister's case-Shoe Shopping! I found the cutest shoes from Rocket Dog! Come on, the name made me buy them! hahaha
My sissy had trouble buying shoes, I wear a size 6, her foot is smaller than mine 4 and a half to a 5. Makes it hard for her to find shoes since she has tiny feet. But she did luck out and found one pair.
After that I went home were my hubby took me out on our date! We promised each other that we would start having a date night and I love it! I looked good tonight and Johnny said I was turning heads! I've lost 40 pounds so far, I'd love to lose 20 more, then I'd be pretty much back to what I was before my second pregnancy!
I know I've blown away your ears tonight, but late at night I don't have to beg to use the computer. Jacob usually goes to bed around 11:30 on the weekends, so I had a free computer!
Hope everyone had a great day! I know I did!
DaisyGirl

5 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That sounds like a really fun day!

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a great time! Way to go you losing 40pounds, thats great!!
I cant believe you have another RR and all those exchanges!! Where do you find the time?! Good on you though, will follow your RR progress for sure.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Dani - tkdchick said...

I've been to that LNS its pretty nice. But I went with a group of about 10 other ladies. They kept shooting nasty looks at us for being noisy and excited??? C'mon chill out you've got 10 people wanting to spend money!

DaisyGirl said...

Yes they can be very snooty! But I had the shop owner there on Saturday so she is always nice, unlike this other lady that works there. She can really be rude.
Donna

Anonymous said...

Sure sounds like a day :)