Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Baby!

Remember Anglynn? Well, she is now the proud mommy of a beautiful baby girl! Cadence Leann Thomas, born Feb.19, 2008 8lbs. 5 oz. 20 inches long. She is quite beautiful if Aunt Donna does say so. I went to the hospital today after work to see how mommy and baby are doing. Angelynn was blessed with a relatively short labor ( less than 8 hours ) !!!!!
What did I do wrong when I was in labor? I labored for 36 hours with Jason, 27 with Jacob!
The nurse did say that teens do have a easier time. Oh well!
As soon as they get home I'll take pictures. I totally forgot to bring the camera, well I remembered about half way there. I was not turning around. So, give me a couple days to get a picture up. She is blessed to have a wonderful caring family to help her.
On to stitching, working on my rr for HFFRR. Still waiting on my new rr pattern to come. I'm getting discouraged Wyndham Needleworks! Hurry up and please come!
Only 2 days left this week. Yeah, I want to have another restful weekend!
Well, off to stitch and be a lazy hound dog!
DaisyGirl

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Congrats on your new grand-niece...I think I remember that Anglynn is your niece, right??

I, too, was blessed with short labors - about 8 hours for my first kiddo, about 7 hours for my second. I got lucky!

Carol R said...

You've been tagged! Come visit me.

Stargazer said...

hi Donna, I have finished all my stars on the santa project we got over the weekend.
Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Anglynn!! [waiting for photos] :-)

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Congrads, Auntie!!! What a beautiful girl's name :)

Tanya

stitcherw said...

Congratulations to Anglynn, and best wishes to her and Candence. I'm glad everything went smoothly for her. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your goodies come in the mail soon, it is so hard to wait when you have new stash on order.
Sue