Friday, February 29, 2008

Whew, what a day!

John's Uncle Dewey was buried today. We went to the funeral this afternoon. Boy, the wind was whipping up a storm. At least it didn't rain on us today. I do have to say my husband looked quite handsome in his suit. It's a shame he only wears it to weddings or funerals.
John has to work this weekend, so it will be a quiet weekend with him at work. Usually on the weekends we do something together, even if it's to roam around the yard talking about what we want to plant in the garden this spring.
You know what's funny? My SIL's ex husband has bought the house next to us. Weird, huh!
More on that story as it unfolds!
I plan to start my Quaker RR tonight. My HFFRR is almost thru, I have just a little bit more to do on that one. I need to get my Tea Time exchange ready to mail. Hope to have it mailed by next Wednesday. Finding the right box is hard, either they are too big or not big enough!
My cat Boo Boo Kitty went to the vet yesterday to get his shots and his yearly checkup, that cat weighs 17.4 lbs! What a beast! He is so lovey though! vet says Boo looks great!
We only have 51 more days of school! I can't believe that we are almost done for the year! Countdown for me!
Well, off to stitch! Have a great weekend everybody!
DaisyGirl

No comments: