Sunday, May 25, 2008

Family Pictures!




My nephew Tim has a three day leave so we had a cookout yesterday in his honour! I miss that boy already, he goes back to his base Monday evening. He brought me a cross stitch pattern of his shield, so I need to get busy on that for him.

The other picture is of my niece Tiffany and her fiance Justin. Their wedding is in Oct. this year. We are going invitation looking on Tuesday evening. I'm gonna make her wedding invitations. I do that on the side. One of a kind type of thing! So we will go to Archivers to look at papers and such. Can't wait.

Johnny is working this weekend, so no cookout for us tomorrow. He's tired, working late everyday. The job is having a shutdown, so they can get as much done as possible.

I have been stitching, exchange, so no pics.

I am anxiously waiting for my Needlework System. I ordered it Wednesday or Thursday, can't really remember. Isn't that terrible! Well, I guess I should go put a load of laundry in, I did cut grass earlier today. The most I can do is the side yard, then the boys do the rest.

Have a great Memorial Day! To all our soldiers, thank you!!!!!! Go Army!

DaisyGirl

7 comments:

Carol R said...

Thanks for sharing your photos Donna - you have some handsome young men in your family!

I look forward to seeing your Needlework System.

Kim B said...

Any chance we will get to see a pic of the invitations???

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Loved the pictures! Those invitations will surely be wonderful! You must let us see them! LOL!

Cheryl said...

Great pictures!
Cant wait to see the invites you make :)

stitcherw said...

Looks like everyone was having fun. Hope you get your Needlework system soon, it is so hard to wait when goodies like that are in the mail.
Sue

Wendy said...

Great family pictures! And how wonderful to be making your niece's invitations. My daughter just finished designing hers (I had a hand in too) and it was so much fun. Now its time to put them all together!

Kathy said...

Nice for you to have time with you nephew. Nice pictures of the family.

Good luck with making the invitations. Be nice to see the end product.