Saturday, May 31, 2008

Feathered Friends Exchange




I heard that my partner Mylene received her Feathered friends exchange last week, so I can post a picture of what I did for her. I made a little needle book for her. It was my first attempt at the little book, not bad for a first try! I'm glad she likes it!

After chores today, I'm hoping to get more stitching in on my Quaker critter. I went to Abcedarius LNS yesterday. I ordered this Halloween book with tons of Quakerish Halloween cross stitch designs in it. I'm hoping to have it by next weekend.

I haven't gotten my Needlework System yet. They haven't charged my credit card yet, so it must still be in paper order status. I do know the shop I ordered it from said they would have it shipped from the manufacturer. Would love to get it this week.

Well, that's all for now!

I'm happy to say, I've got a fine group of stitchers for my Halloween RR. Look at my choices for my RR.

Until then.......

DaisyGirl

7 comments:

Kim B said...

Such a pretty needlebook! Well done!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is very lovely!

Stargazer said...

Thanks for coming over! You left your necklace here but I will keep it safe for you. Ha ha haaaa with a bit of evil laughter. You may not get it back so easily.
See you soon. JO

Julie said...

Great needlebook! I wouldn't have guessed it was your first!
Lovely fabric, did you dye that yourself?
What is the name of the Halloween/Quaker book? I might be interested - thanks for enabling! LOL

Edgar said...

That is a sweet needle book!! What Halloween book has some quaker things.......I do not know this publication - do tell!

Michele said...

Very nice exchange! Great looking needlebook! first time eh?

Kathy said...

Nice needlebook.

Have fun with the Halloween RR.