Friday, June 20, 2008

News from Lizzy!




Hi All,

Our dear friend Lizzy, whom I feared had died, is back! Yeah! She called me tonight with news on her behalf. Lizzy had been very sick and in the hospital and sounded very frail, but she is getting better, so I am happy to say that I won't have to restitch three linens! Hooray for me! I would have, mind you, but now I won't have too.

Lizzy has endured a long time being ill and is getting better, so I'm happy for her! I talked to her for a long time tonight and I think she enjoyed talking to me! A kindred soul if I do say so for myself! She worried herself sick that we were upset with her. I told her that I was not and that I was happy that she was getting better. She hopes to update her blog soon. So keep a eye out for her my friends!

I didn't stitch not one bit today, I did go fabric searching for my Quaker exchange, love it, love it, love it! What do you think?

I know that my Quaker exchange partner doesn't know me, so I'll show what I stitched, I'm gonna make her the best gift! Pictures will be later, I have to assemble the masterpiece!

My brother Patrick is taking John and I out for lunch tomorrow! Longhorn steak House here we come! They have the best French Onion Soup! I've tried several versions, and they have the best!

Off to bed, must be rested for tomorrow! A good night to all!

DaisyGirl

7 comments:

Carol R said...

Good news on Lizzy! I am going to leave instructions with my son to post on my blog when I eventually shuffle off the earth so at least everyone will know where I am!

Love your Quaker mouse - guess I am not the lucky recipient :-( as I do read your blog.

Enjoy your meal at Longhorn Steak House or the Longhorn Leghorn as my grand-daughter used to call it when we took her to Florida with us!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

So glad to here Lizzy is on the mend. hope you enjoy your outting too! The stitchy stuff looks really nice.

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

I've missed Lizzy ~ glad to hear she is OK now.

Lovely Quaker!!!

Tanya

Kim B said...

Your stitching is beautiful!

I don't know Lizzy, but I'm glad to hear that she's getting well and that you won't be restitching several pieces :)

stitcherw said...

Glad to hear Lizzy is doing better. I've been worried about her. Love your Quaker Mouse, what a cute finish. I saw in your earlier post that your frame is working well and making stitching easier. I'm so glad. I know mine helps me a lot as I don't have the weight and clenching of my hands to hold a frame that I would otherwise that causes me problems.

Sorry to hear that you're still having such trouble with work. I hope that things can get straightened out soon and you can get a position in a location that works for you.
Sue

nela said...

guao ese raton quakers esta muy hermosos.....

Anonymous said...

Hey, great news about Lizzy on the road to recovery. Glad to hear that. Your Quaker mouse is very cute. I'm hoping to get the Quaker Rooster as I think he is a hoot!