Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm back!!!!! Thanks AT&T!

Hi All,
I'm sorry I haven't been able to read or blog. We lost our phone line/DSL on Thursday! Some moron was digging and cut wires down the street! Ekk! Let me tell you, I was amazed at how needy I was to our computer! I went thru withdrawals over the weekend! My Momma invited me to use their computer, but they still live in the ice age with dial up! ( Yeah, you heard me Patrick!) I do love my family! This will make my brother laugh!
So glad to be able to blog! Thank you to everyone who left such caring comments about our Uncle Louie! Bless you all! The viewing for Uncle Louie was incredible. Over 800 guests came to pay their respects for the most down to earth man I've known. Listening to the preacher talk about Uncle Louie made me proud that Louie was well loved and knew Jesus. I know now that Louie wouldn't have wanted his family and friends to see him worn down by cancer and chemo treatments. God took him home early so Louie wouldn't have to endure pain and sadness.
I'll have pictures for ya'll tomorrow!
Hugs my friends!
DaisyGirl

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad to see you back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Seems like your Uncle Louie was one heck of a great man and will be sorely missed.

stitcherw said...

Glad to see you up and running again, what a pain the lines got cut so you were down for a while. Sounds like Uncle Louie was quite a guy having that many people turn out to pay their respects, he lived his life well.
Sue