Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time slips by....

Where does the time go? It doesn't seem like it's been a week since I last posted. What have I been doing?
Well, I've been stitching my Prairie Schooler exchange, I've been stitching on my Ornament exchange, plus trying to finish Edgar's Quaker to send to Carol. So I don't have any pictures to show you.
My son Jacob has been under the weather, he is tired and very fatigued. I'm making him a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm wondering if he is anemic? Don't know, but we had a cancer scare with him a couple of years ago with these same symptoms. So I'm not fooling around this time.
School is back to normal. We do have a 3 day weekend, so yeah for that, I've been cleaning up the house so that I can plan a stitching weekend for me!
For all of you up north, I hope you can stay warm! It is suppose to go down to 11 degrees tonight! Better leave the water dripping so the pipes won't freeze. It has been very cold down here in GA. Brrrr Rabbit!
Well, I'm off to go warm up by the fire!
DaisyGirl

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I hope your son is going to get feeling better and there is nothing serious going on! It's so darn scary when our kids are sick--stressful times for mom to be sure!

Anonymous said...

i hope he gets betters soon and that its just a cold there are so many bugs around at the mo.. one of my four is always ill of a cough or cold it seems to go round and round.. you seem to have been really busy congrats on all the things you have achieved.

stitcherw said...

Hope everything goes well at the doctors and he's feeling better soon. Maybe it is just the bad weather so many places seem to be having lately. So many colds and coughs going around, and it being so cold out it seems no one has any energy left. I can't wait for winter to be over.
Sue