Sunday, August 30, 2009

And the winner is.........
















I know the suspense is killing me! After Daisy overlooked the bowl of destiny 2 (Sorry Edgar, I just had to use it!), then Jacob tossed the bowl around and drew....drum roll please......

Michele from JUST ANOTHER STITCHING BLOG!
Since I had 2 Michele's in the batch, I added coffee girl to Michele's tag, since I know she's a coffee lover! hahaha
So Michele, send me your address and your Halloween package will soon be scooting to your house!
As to me, I'm still sick and under the weather. This cold is doing its darnedness to make me take a sick day. I of course am trying not too. It's hard on the kitchen crew not to mention my manager who hates to run the register. So I've been using my Afrin plus over the counter meds to keep me going.
I have to mention my sweet little niece Caroline who is celebrating her birthday today! Happy Birthday Sweetie!
I got my copy of BlackBird Designs 'Tis Halloween'! Heaven, I'm in heaven! Another awesome pattern book from the girls.
I've got my exchanges ready to mail, I'm cutting it close, sorry to my exchange partners, but I made by the deadline. So start watching your mailboxes in about a week!
Well, that's it for me tonight, I'm hitting the hay early so I can wake up ready for work tomorrow.
Hugs,
DaisyGirl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Michele.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Faye said...

Way to go Michele!!! You go girl!!!

CindyMae said...

Congrats to Michele!!

Lana said...

Congrats to Michele! and hope you feel better soon!