Thursday, December 17, 2009

Connie's Home!











Thank you to all who kept Connie in their prayers. Our Connie is now home and resting. Praise the Lord. I'm so glad that she is doing better. I know she is glad to be home. They let my nephew come home from Kuwait for an emergency visit since Connie had to have open heart surgery. I'm not sure how long he will be home. Need to call tonight to find out.
We got our tree put up. I'm happy with it, now it just needs Santa to put presents under the tree. I've got to get 25 mini polar bear pompom kits made up. Tomorrow I am teaching Ms. Garren's class about eating healthy and I'm excited for the kids. They have been anxiously waiting for Friday. Every day this week, her class asks me, is it time yet? These little bunnies are in the first grade. So finally the day has almost come for them.
Thank you Edgar! It was so thoughtful of you to send me a tin of yummys. Let's just say that they all are just about gone. :)
And a big thank you to Amy for my stocking. It is beautiful. I want to have a mini tree next year for all my cross stitch ornies. Thank you all! I have found that stitchers are the best friends out there!

Hugs my friends,
DaisyGirl

1 comment:

Kim B said...

That's wonderful news! Connie remains in our prayers. What a beautiful tree. And lovely little gifts as well. Stitchers are trule the best!